Doc caught up with Brian McMaster of Jangada Mines to discuss the latest PEA announcement, he looks at the recent progress in the companies operational update. In addition, Doc fields questions to Brian regarding the companies current financial position.
- The asset was previously on Anglo platinum books for two decades
- Anglo changed its profile, releasing a basket of assets, We are delighted with it
- The economics are quite compelling, brewing up into something special
- IRR of 67% which is really outstanding, with a low capex is encouraging
- For those that criticise, a little patience was needed, “it takes a long time”
- People who understand the cycle of things are comfortable at this level.
You can hear the interview in full by clicking the link below
Interview with Heinrich Muller COO of Jangada Mines at Indaba 2018
The author holds shares in the company but wasn’t remunerated to conduct the interview