Block Energy Plc
Doc Holiday catches up with Paul Haywood CEO of Block Energy, we hear more about the meteoric rise from 3p to 18p before shares cooled down to 13p as the company secured £12million at 11pence by way of a placing. The fundraising was predominantly taken up by institutions, representing approx 80% of the total book. Haywood promised to have an extremely busy summer work program which has now been accelerated courtesy of the enlarged funding, leaving the team internally pumped at the future outlook of Block. In addition, Mirabaud this week released a Buy recommendation with an initial 35p target based on the current portfolio.
- CEO Paul Haywood discusses recent funding.
- The company has delivered exceptional results at 16aZ.
- Latest RNS explains the Oil storage agreement accessing 90,000 bbls.
- Talking big names, potential approaches and spudding 38a & 30.
- Positive future outlook, with an intention to execute diligently.
Andrew Scott speaks to Paul Haywood CEO of Block Energy about recent news and upcoming work programme
The author was not remunerated but holds an interest in the company