Ed Mead CEO of Artemis Resources joined Doc Holiday to talk more about the companies future outlook whilst sharing some fascinating insight into the events surrounding the companies rise to global notoriety with Canadian listed Novo resources.
Artemis is a diversified explorer transitioning towards development. The Pilbara region in Western Australia is our home and the existing Radio Hill processing plant and infrastructure, 35km from the regional city of Karratha, is our key differentiator.
Radio Hill sits at the hub of our corporate strategy with the plan being to leverage, expand and utilise this newly refurbished facility to establish Artemis as a long life producer of base, battery metals and gold from an area well known internationally for iron ore, salt, and LNG. Artemis is currently listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: ARV) in Australia and is seeking admission to the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM). Artemis is also listed on the Borse Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ATY:FRA) and the US OTC (ARTTF:US).
The resources Artemis strategy include:
- ≈2,600km2 of prospective Pilbara gold and base/battery metal tenure (100% controlled or via JV)
- A de-risked conglomerate gold strategy – via a 50:50 Joint venture with Canadian resource powerhouse Novo Resource Corporation on conglomerate and paleoplacer Au targets
- 100% ownership of the strategically located Radio Hill processing plant and infrastructure – a 0.5Mtpa base metal and gold concentrator 35km from Karratha with new gold capability
- Near-term base/battery metal production assets – with an increased focus on resource development/reserve definition at Carlow Castle to support long-life operation
- A dynamic and experienced management team with extensive base metal and gold exploration, development, and operations expertise.
Doc Holiday caught up with Ed Mead CEO at Artemis Resources here
ABC Landline – “Pilbara Gold Rush” with Artemis Resources
The author was not remunerated nor holds any shares in the company