Our friends at core finance recently spoke with Dr. Dan Gooding from Nuformix who talks us through there business model working with known drugs that are safe and easier to get to an inflection point much faster.
Approved drugs offer the potential to generate significant value in new therapeutic uses. Proven safety reduces development risk/cost and increases speed to clinic/market versus traditional biotech models. Our approach harnesses these strategic advantages:
- Identify known drug molecules with the potential to function as innovative therapies for unmet medical needs.
- Use cocrystal technology to protect and enable new commercially attractive product opportunities.
- Lower-risk human studies will provide validation to support out-licensing and further development by partners.
- Balanced pipeline combines assets for early out-licensing with those offering significant mid-term partnering potential.
- Early revenues allow self-funding of future discovery and development to build greater value into our pipeline.
CEO Interview: Dr Dan Gooding, CEO of Nuformix
You can join Clear Capital Markets and open an account by clicking here